Birmingham Personal Injury Lawyers
The personal injury attorneys of Salter Ferguson are dedicated to helping injured Alabamians recover financial compensation for damages caused by the negligence of others.
Millions of Dollars for Injury Victims
Our legal team has more than 30 years of combined legal experience and a record of success in personal injury cases. Over the years, our attorneys have won millions of dollars in financial compensation for injured people. If you or a member of your family has been injured through no fault of your own, please contact us to discuss your case.
We represent injured people on a contingency or percentage basis. That means you will not pay any attorney fees unless we win your case.
Our law firm handles a wide range of personal injury matters, including:
- Car accidents: We help people recover financial damages for car crashes every day.
- Truck accidents: Accidents that involve semis and other large commercial trucks are legally complicated. It is wise to speak with an experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accident victims are at risk on the road and in the courtroom. Learn how we can help balance the scales of justice.
- Pedestrian & bicycle accidents: Our laws protect pedestrians and cyclists also. We protect them.
- Drunk driver victims: Injuring another person while driving drunk is wantonness, or the highest possible degree of irresponsibility. We pursue multiple sources of financial compensation when handling drunk driver cases.
- Premises liability: Have you been seriously injured on someone else’s property? From slip-and-falls to negligent security, we can help.
- Slip, trip and fall accidents: A slip on a wet surface or a trip over a hidden defect can cause serious injuries. We help accident victims get the compensation they are entitled to receive.
- Negligent Security: Inadequate security can result in assaults and attacks that never would have happened if the property owner had taken proper preventive action.
- Dog bites: Pet owners are responsible for the behavior of their dogs. If you, your child or your loved one was injured in an animal attack, you have financial recovery options.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Do you believe that someone you love has been the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect? Family members are often the first to notice, so speak up.
- Pharmacy errors: Prescription drugs are powerful medications that can cause serious harm when prescribed incorrectly.
- Hospital employee negligence: When nurses, assistants, doctors, therapists, technicians and other hospital employees make mistakes, patients often pay the price.
- Defective products: You trust the products you use to work properly; and you trust manufacturers to provide sufficient warnings of danger. We hold negligent manufacturers and distributors responsible for their errors.
- Injuries to children: Has your child suffered a serious injury as the result of a defective product, car crash or other accident? We will help you protect your child.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost someone you love as the result of another person’s negligence, we can help you recover financially from the tragedy.
- Brain injury: Injuries to the brain can cause permanent changes to one’s ability to think and function. We hold those who caused your or your loved one’s brain injury responsible for the damages that have been suffered.
- Spinal cord injury: When a life-altering injury robs you of the life you once led, the negligent party must be held responsible.
Put Our Strength on Your Side
Attorneys Karen Salter and Carmen Ferguson are a powerful legal team who fight for the rights of the injured throughout central Alabama. When you put your injury case in our hands, you can rest easy knowing that your legal matter is in good hands. You can focus on recovering from your injury.
We provide our injured clients with the personal service that they deserve. We keep you informed of developments in your case, answer your questions and return your calls and emails promptly. You will never be just another case at Salter Ferguson.
Contact a Respected Personal Injury Law Firm
Contact our personal injury law firm online NOW to speak with a dedicated member of our team. We offer a flexible appointment schedule to accommodate your medical appointments and your employment commitments. We will also schedule home or hospital visits when you are unable to travel to our office.
From our office in Birmingham, we represent people injured by the negligence of others throughout central Alabama.