Dangerous Medication Attorneys
Personal Injury Lawyers Representing People Harmed by Dangerous and Defective Medications Nationwide
Pharmaceutical companies are responsible for providing prescription medications that are safe for consumers. Drugs must meet strict FDA requirements for safety before a drug can be released to the market. Despite these precautions, dangerous and defective drugs continue to cause serious injury and even death.
Experienced Dangerous Drug Attorneys
If you or a member of your family was injured by a dangerous or defective medication, you have a right to obtain financial compensation for the damages you have suffered. Not every law firm is equipped to represent clients in complex pharmaceutical litigation. Salter Ferguson, LLC has the resources and skill to take on powerful drug companies and win.
We represent clients who have been harmed by a broad range of medications, including:
- Xarelto and Pradaxa: These blood thinners cause uncontrollable bleeding and strokes.
- Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs): Nexium, Prilosec and other PPIs are prescribed to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GRD) but cause kidney disease, renal failure and heart damage.
- Abilify: An antipsychotic medication linked to obsessive behavior, especially compulsive gambling.
- Benicar: A blood pressure drug, Benicar can cause serious gastrointestinal disorders.
- Taxotere: This chemotherapy drug causes permanent hair loss as well as other side effects.
Even if the medication that injured you is not listed above, please contact us if you or a member of your family suffered serious injury because of a medication. We can evaluate your case and tell you whether or not you have an actionable case.
Attorneys Karen Salter and Carmen Ferguson have more than 30 years of combined legal experience to put to work on your behalf. Ms. Salter is a registered nurse as well as an attorney. Ms. Ferguson is a former insurance adjuster. Their experience inside and outside the legal profession helps them achieve positive outcomes for clients.
To learn how we can help, please contact us online. We offer a flexible appointment schedule, including evening, weekend and off-site appointments. From our office in Birmingham, we represent people injured by dangerous drugs and defective products nationwide.