Birmingham Premises Liability Attorneys
Experienced Injury Lawyers Representing Injured Clients Throughout Central Alabama
If a property isn’t safe, people can get hurt. When someone is injured due a dangerous defect on another’s property, the injured person can seek financial compensation for damages through a premises liability case.
The personal injury attorneys of Salter Ferguson, LLC represent people throughout central Alabama who are injured due to dangerous property conditions. We help our clients receive full and fair compensation for their pain, suffering, disfigurement, medical expenses, lost wages or income and other damages. We file premises liability lawsuits for people who have been injured on commercial, residential or public property.
We have a history of achieving positive results for our injured clients in cases involving:
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Negligent security
- Inadequate lighting
- Defective floor surfaces
- Ceiling collapse
- Falling objects
- Balcony, deck or porch collapse
- Dangerous sidewalks
- Missing or inadequate railings
- Swimming pool accidents
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Dangerous conditions on stairways
- Failure to warn of dangerous conditions
- Failure to repair or maintain
If you were injured because of a dangerous property condition, please contact us to discuss your case. We offer a free initial consultation where we will review your case, answer your questions and advise you of your legal options. We represent clients on a contingency basis, so you will pay no upfront costs and no attorney fees until we obtain financial compensation in your premises liability case.
Your Right to Compensation
Many people who contact us about their case do so because of financial reasons. After the injury, they are facing significant medical bills and lost income.
Some of our clients hesitate to pursue a premises liability case. They say that they don’t like to be thought of as the kind of person who sues. We explain that:
- We do not pursue frivolous lawsuits. We only represent people who have suffered legitimate harm because of the negligence of another.
- The law is on your side. You have a legal right to be compensated for damages caused by no fault of your own.
- The other party failed in their legal duty to keep the property safe.
- Your case can help keep other people safe by encouraging property owners to maintain their properties.
To discuss your personal injury case with an attorney who is experienced in premises liability, contact our personal injury law firm online to speak with a dedicated member of our team. We offer a flexible appointment schedule to accommodate your medical appointments and your employment commitments. We will also schedule home or hospital visits when you are unable to travel to our office. From our office in Birmingham, the premises liability attorneys of Salter Ferguson, LLC represent clients throughout central Alabama.