As you may already know, a personal injury can occur in a variety of ways. You could suffer injuries in a car crash or a slip-and-fall accident to name just two. In many cases, injured central Alabama residents need compensation to address the financial hardships an injury may pose. Examples of these hardships include:
- Doctor bills
- Hospital expenses
- Lost wages
- Physical rehabilitation costs
Our injury lawyers understand that you may need help on your journey in pursuing financial compensation. We recommend finding an attorney that shares your goals. For example, you may not agree with a settlement offer, but your attorney insists on accepting the offer, regardless of your wishes.
We want you to know that you do not have to comply with a lawyer’s insistence, especially if he or she has not explained why it is wise. Instead of assuming your attorney shares your goals and will support them, ask questions like the ones below.
- Are you prepared to go to trial if necessary?
- Can you help me fight for pain and suffering damages?
- Is your schedule flexible enough to take my case and possibly go to trial?
- Do you have litigation experience?
- Will you be available to address all my concerns and questions as they arise?
These questions and others that you may have can help you determine if you and your attorney are a good match. If so, you can move forward with your injury claim secure in the knowledge that your lawyer will act in your best interests. Please, continue reviewing our web pages for more insight into personal injury claims and lawsuits in Alabama.